Chiara Lens allows the return of products only if they are found defective.
At Chiara Lens, we value your satisfaction and we understand that sometimes you might need to return items.
However, please note that Chiara Lens allows the return of products only if they are found to be defective. Replacement of lenses is not possible if you are not happy with the color or parameters you have chosen.
We strongly advise you to consult your Eye Care Specialist before ordering contact lenses online.
Return Eligibility - If you find your contact lenses to be defective please follow these steps:
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the original packaging and found to be defective.
- Please make sure to inspect the lenses before you put them on. Follow the leaflet instructions included in your order on how to clean your lenses properly before usage.
Defective Lenses Return Process
- In the event of defective lenses, you must return them to us before getting a new pair. Exchange is only possible with the same exact model and color.
- Contact customer service and send us a ticket via email or through your website account within four (4) days from the day you received your shipment/products.
- Return everything that came with the shipment to our Chiara Lens Store, including the box, blisters, and lens case.
- In case you have opened the lens blisters, please put the lenses in a lens case filled with contact lens solution and return all the components to us, including the opened blisters.
- Please do not allow more than four (4) days to pass between the first receipt of the shipment and the return of the products to us.
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges regarding the return of defective lenses. We highly recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Please make sure to follow these instructions step by step, otherwise, we cannot replace or refund your purchase.
Examination of Returned Lenses
We will examine the lenses for protein deposits to make sure they have not been used. If the lenses are found to have been used, then replacement or refund is not allowed.
Should you have any further questions, feel free to contact us at info(@)chiaralens.com .